mightymacros Dat Add-in Documentation
Minimum requirements for both 32 or 64-bit systems :
- Microsoft Windows 8.1
- Microsoft Office Excel 2010
- Microsoft SQL Server Express Edition 2014 (optional)
- SQL Server Express LocalDB version 12
- Dot Net 4.5.1
mightymacros Dat Add-in requires an installation of Microsoft SQL Server Express LocalDB. Full SQL Server Express installation is optional.
SQL Server Express LocalDB, is a lightweight version of Express, that runs in user mode and does not require any configuration or administration.
LocalDB is an addition that you select during the install process of the Advanced Express package. LocalDB and Express can also be installed from separate packages.
Recommend using the Express edition 2017 and LocalDB version 13
For further information on LocalDB:
Download Links for SQL Server Express:
.Net Framework Guide:
Refer to Help with Install for more information.
Before commencing open the setup form:
- Confirm that both SQL Server Express and LocalDB versions are displayed on the top of the setup form
- SQL Server Express as well as the LocalDB version 13
- Confirm that .Net Version is displayed as 4.5.1 or later
- Set a minimum amount for highlighting on the output report
- Set a minimum amount on the duplicate report
- Choose a colour for the highlight option
- Select the option that best fits your business (different logic is applied when a supplier provided multiple invoices with the same date)
- Upload a vendor listing using the 'Upload' button under the vendor ribbon group of the DAT Addin menu.
The option is available to set header names, but the column order and data type requirements remain fixed.
Setting custom row headers:
- Select 'Upload' tab on the setup form
- To use custom headers, start by entering a custom header name
- Fill in all name fields
- Click save
Note: unchecking the option box will clear custom headers and reset headers to default names
Conformance to column order and header naming on the top row is required for data uploads, also refer to button help text for default requirements
Except for the optional columns (Payment Date and Payment Status), all other columns must contain a value for each record.