What we do
mightymacros is a business that sells Excel and Office Add-ins. We also provide the means to discuss our products with the intent of helping our customers through the use of on-line blogs and forums.
Personal information collected and how it is used
We collect information from you when you, fill out a form or send us an email.
The information that we do collect
- email addresses
The information that we do not collect
- We do not collect or store credit card information of any kind
- We do not collect details on age, background, gender or any other private information
- We do not collect any personal information from PayPal for donations.
How personal information is used
- To provide support for our products and services
- To inform our users of product upgrades and bug fixes
Protection of buyer information
- We use only necessary cookies
- We no longer use Google Analytics
Data displayed on Forums and Blogs
Retention of personal information:
Data on customers may be retained for an indefinite period for the purpose of providing support, upgrade notifications, and licensing conformance.
Access to personal information
Customers are entitled to:
- Full disclosure of any personal information held.
- Right of removal of any personal information held
Requests to access or remove personal information contact mightymacros
Disclosure of personal information
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
Security of your personal data
Reasonable security measures are in place on this site including SSL, firewall and anti-virus protection, however, no website can fully eliminate security risks. If a breach is detected we will promptly act by posting a notification on our site and comply with applicable data privacy requirements, including personal notification of the breach
If you have any questions regarding this policy, you may email mightymacros
Last Edited on 2020-07-30